- What is the Loveless Barn?
- Where is it located?
- How can I contact you?
- How can I tell if the Loveless Barn is a right fit for my event?
- What is the capacity of the Loveless Barn?
- What is the cost to rent the Barn?
- What is included with the rental fee?
- What are the rental times?
- How do I schedule a site visit?
- What kind of catering options do you offer?
- Tell me about the a/v capabilities.
- How much parking is available?
- What is your smoking policy?
- Where can I purchase tickets to Music City Roots?
- What are your ADA accommodations?
- What paperwork do you need from non-profits?
- Do you make donations of food or gifts to not-for-profits to use for fundraising purposes?
- Can I bring in my own alcohol?
Q: What is the Loveless Barn?
The Loveless Barn is an event venue where people hold customized events for all purposes including private, corporate, music, charity and weddings.
Q: Where is it located?
See our Map & Directions page.
Q: How can I contact you?
See our Contact Us page.
Q: How can I tell if the Loveless Barn is a right fit for my event?
We have a wonderful FACILITIES GUIDE to help you navigate capacities, layouts, costs and a variety of other specifics. If you are uncertain of how to format your event, contact us and weâ€™ll walk through your plans and help you determine if the Loveless Barn works for you.
Q: What is the capacity of the Loveless Barn?
- 320 (seated @ tables)
- 450 (concert seating)
- 685 (standing room only)
- Up to 1,000 with additional tent coverage
Q: What is the cost to rent the Barn?
Food and staff not included, the facility rental costs are as follows:
- Sunday â€“ Thursday: $2,700
- Saturday and Sunday: $3,500
- Winter Rate: $2,500 (January and February)
- Daytime Rental: $1,000 (Event must be cleared by 2:00 pm)
Q: What is included with the rental fee?
- Use of our inventory of tables and chairs
- On-site venue and an assigned Event Supervisor
- Access to the greenroom, courtyard, the two adjacent porches, front lobby, tack room, and main hall
- General housekeeping
Q: What are the rental times?
Evening rental times are usually 2:00 pm – 12:30 am, with access to the venue for event set-up beginning at 2:00 pm. Event load-outs must be completed by 2:00 am or an additional charge will apply. If required, special access times can be arranged.
- Morning Rental: 6 am â€“ Noon
- Lunch Rental: 10 am â€“ 2 pm
- Evening Rental: 2 pm â€“ 12:30 pm
- All Day Rental: 6 am â€“ 6 pm
Q: How do I schedule a site visit?
Call us at 615-646-9700 or e-mail us at Events@LovelessCafe.com. We’d love to show you around and discuss how we can help make your event the best it can be!
Q: What kind of catering options do you offer?
All catering is supplied by Loveless Event Catering. The Loveless Barn, built with catering in mind, houses a state-of-the-art catering kitchen. Our top notch catering team, including some of the most experienced chefs in the industry, is well versed in all types of cuisine. From a casual Southern family style supper, or heavy hors dâ€™oeuvres food stations to the most formal of seated dinners, virtually anything is possible. Outside food and beverage is prohibited.
Q: Tell me about the a/v capabilities.
For basic concerts, parties and events, our in-house power supply is usually sufficient to meet all electrical needs. We have staging, projectors and screens in-house plus five load-bearing beams to accommodate most sound or light additions. Additional sound and light packages are available if your requirements exceed what we offer in-house. Specialized services such as decorative lighting, sound engineers and sound equipment can be arranged.
Q: How much parking is available?
The Loveless Barn offers unreserved parking for up to 140 cars in our paved lot. Overflow parking is also available in the gravel lot next to the venue. Large trucks and buses can also be accommodated. Valet parking can be arranged and is strongly suggested for events with over 300 guests.
Q: What is your smoking policy?
The Loveless Barn is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted in a paved, well-lit, designated area just outside the front doors.
Q: Where can I purchase tickets to Music City Roots?
Tickets are available online at www.musiccityroots.com, at the Loveless Hams and Jams retail store onsite and at Grimeyâ€™s Record Store. If a show is not sold out, tickets will be on sale at the door.
Q: What are your ADA accommodations?
Our facility includes all the necessary comforts to make each of your guests feel at home. We have designated ADA parking spaces and restrooms and since our facility is all one level, all mobility devices can move about easily.
Q: What paperwork do you need from non-profits?
Non-profit organizations planning to use the Loveless Barn for a fundraising event charging an admission must qualify as a not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c )(3) or other sections of the Internal Revenue Code. A copy of the Internal Revenue determination letter must be provided to the Loveless Barn prior to executing the contract and the sponsoring organization MUST be named on the contract. Additionally, the sponsoring organizationâ€™s name must be on all promotions for the event and representatives from the organization must be involved in the event planning.
Q: Do you make donations of food or gifts to not-for-profits to use for fundraising purposes?
For information regarding donations please see our DONATION REQUESTS page.
Q: Can I bring in my own alcohol?
The Tennessee Alcoholic and Beverage Commission regulates the sale and service of alcoholic beverages. The Loveless Barn is responsible for the administration of those regulations while serving alcohol on the Loveless property, therefore, all alcoholic beverages must be purchased through Loveless Event Catering.
Book The Barn